[OM] Re: Dying Film

Subject: [OM] Re: Dying Film
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:16:51 -0700
And I am so much happier with that alternative.

I can do so much more in less time, in comfier surroundings (and check
the list occasionally as I do so). I gave up wet darkroom work over 30
years ago. Small house, small son, no room for a darkroom, too much life
to do. Another factor was that I wanted to do color, and that required a
much greater commitment of space, time and money. I did try some goofy
little tube to make R prints from slides. It sort of worked, but wasn't
really satisfactory. PS is like a dream come true. I'm not saying it's
everybody's cup of tea, but I can say that there are people out there
learning and using it as a serious photographic tool.

Moose