[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:06:11 -0700
I am going to jump in even though I don't own an E-1. I have handled
the C-8080 and the improvements in handling speed and focus are worth
the price difference compared to the 5060. Its sensor is 2/3" not 1/1
1/8" like the 5060. The noise reduction system is more sophisticated
and the new lens is better. Go for the C-8080.

That said, you could get a new handsome black Canon 300D with zoom lens
for the same price that is not much bigger or heavier than the C-8080
and put your OM lenses on it with an adaptor. And believe me the
flexibility and quality of DSLR sensor very satisfying.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA