[OM] Re: Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #2

Subject: [OM] Re: Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #2
From: Graham Battison <geebeephoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:30:27 +0200 (CEST)
Message date : Jul 23 2004, 04:39 PM

Hi Graham,
I think you qualify for the "through a window" TOPE with this one. ;-)

Hi Joel,

I didn't really pick up on the 'window' effect until you pointed it out. I
don't have enough imagination to stray from the literal interpretation but I
have been watching for window shots thanks to the motivation of Olaf.

I already submitted one after almost going with this one but couldn't kill the
reflections because of the angle.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp2/Window.html

Thanks for looking.

Graham