[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:59:47 -0400
I went the same route you're thinking of by buying a Canon G2 and wasn't really
ever happy.  The newer cameras are better, but nowhere near the capabilities
and feel of my E-1.  I'd recommend spending no more than $5-600 on a "starter"
camera.  Even better, buy something used that was top-of-the-line last year for
50% of it's MSRP.

Skip