[OM] Re: Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #2

Subject: [OM] Re: Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #2
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:09:56 +0100
I would recommend it Moose. I went on a family holiday on one as a
youngster and had a great time. The speed is just right; slow enough to
be able to take in detail of what's going past, but fast enough to
cover some distance in a day. A bit like cycling. And just when you get
a little sleepy a lock comes along - they have a nice rhythm and pace
to their operation as well.

Just watch out for the three point turns. The 21mm really turned the
one Graham took into a looong boat. I enjoyed the pic btw.

James