[OM] Dying Film and Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Dying Film and Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:33:11 -0400 (EDT)

I know it is politically correct on this list to desire an E1 which is a
wonderful camera for what it is, but IMHO you would be happier with a full
frame camera from one of the competitors.  Their quality is almost as good as
the LF (I can hear the usual suspects calling me a MF after this
statement...:), yes, LARGE FORMAT.  You can still use your favorite OM lenses
and
also benefit from systems much more extensive than the current E1 and I
guarrantee you E2 also.
I would also add to the "bitches about film" list of Moose, Wayne and George to
name a few, the never ending quest for keeping the dust away...
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com