[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 15:36:38 -0400
I really like the results from my G2, and I'm sure that I'd love the results
even more from a 2-years-newer Minota A2 or Olympus 8080.  But IMO, you can
easily get caught in the trap of continually upgrading something like a G2,
etc., not ever really wanting to bite the DSLR bullet.  Now, with an E-1 as my
"real" camera, I really wish that I had something very, very pocketable for
take-around shots instead of the G2, maybe an Olympus Stylus Epic Digital?
Then make the big jump to a DSLR for anything other than snapshots.

Now if I had a Canon 1D or some other monster camera, I'd certainly want
something in a high-end pro-sumer camera as a companion.  But the E-1, being as
light as it is, doesn't make me wish for anything else in-between a digital P&S
and the E-1.

Am I making sense?

Skip