[OM] Re: D1x digital; E-1 and macro

Subject: [OM] Re: D1x digital; E-1 and macro
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:01:57 +0100
Loads of RAWs copied onto two drives and written to CDs.

I scanned all the good pictures that I have taken on film over the last 20
years and backed up both files to a CD. I then burnt the film. This neatly
solved all of my filing problems and freed up plenty of storage space for
dead hard drives and unreadable CDs.

Ian