[OM] Re: D1x digital; E-1 and macro

Subject: [OM] Re: D1x digital; E-1 and macro
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:45:00 +0800
Wow! It works, I just expect Microsoft will not serve "OEM" customers as
they mentioned on the XP booklet that for any problem please contact the PC
manufacturer. Isn't the OEM Windows comes with a PC not transferable
to a new one? (Actually, I purchase this OEM Windows separately as I
built the PC myself.)

Yes, this is a good lesson, I will backup everything in two copies every
week. Since I have not seen a hard disk failure for five years with my
3 PCs at home so I was not alerted.

C.H.Ling