[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 01:56:01 -0700
Many pubs, both print and electronic, reviewed these cameras. The
conclusions about ranking varied quite a bit. They all commented on
noise too, but came to different conclusions. Michael Reichmann, for
example found the noise in the A2 no problem. Some went wild about
purple fringing, others weren't much concerned. Hard to find a consensus
in the ones I read. I seem to recall that the Can*n and Nik*n often
ended up low and the Konic* and Oly often high. The S*ny seemed to be
all over the place in how reviewers placed it.

Moose