[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:14:52 -0500
Hi Wayne,

> I think you will be happy with this camera, its responsiveness, and
> I think it has a 4 frame buffer, meaning you should be able to click
> off 4 shots in raw mode before you hit the flash card write time.
> I have a 5060 on the order page at B&H, And I have the E-1 And
> a 5050. I haven't decided yet. Mostly I need a better underwater
> camera. The 5050 is just too slow. In raw mode the 5050 sits in
> busy mode for tooooo long. There are just times when you
> just need a smaller camera.

Let's stay in touch on the 5060 then.  One thing I read that intrigued
me is that some guy posted that he was able to use his Sunpak 433D with
it (which I also own).  Not sure how yet, but it worked nicely in the
flash's auto mode.  I've heard this of other flashes too.  I wouldn't
have experimented myself, worrying about trigger voltage, but now I
know.

Thanks for your inspiration.

Joel W.