[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:08:43 -0700
Wilcox, Joel F wrote:

>As we Linn-ies used to say, "Throw away the specs and shut up and listen."

I did.... and ended up with another brand. Oh, well. :-)

>  I think you do your best to be rational about these decisions and then
> follow your instincts.

Couldn't agree more. I like to do the research, gather all the data, let
it stew, and let intuition do its job. Some day I may even admit how I
made the final choice of a 300D. Astrology? Runes? Tarot?  I Ching?
Nope, odder still. I was almost sure, but used an uncommon oracle to
confirm it.

Moose