[OM] Re: ( OM ) film scanner JENOPTIK JS21 NEGATIVE & SLIDE

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) film scanner JENOPTIK JS21 NEGATIVE & SLIDE
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:53:37 -0700
http://www.hektor.worldonline.co.uk/minox1/JS21.html I notice he now has
a Canon FS4000.
http://www.phototakers.com/forum/archive/are-these-any-good-4746.htm
http://www.steves-digicams.com/diginews_apr2001.html

There was also somebody who posted on several sites about his "disaster"
with one in April '01, but it seems to have disappeared from the sites.
Long time ago and probably not relevant.

Looks a bit primitive and with limited dynamic range, but cheap. Does
anybody know under what name the same beastie may be sold in the US? I
have a friend who recently bought a cheap 2400dpi film scanner. If it is
the same, I could possibly do a direct comparison with my Canoscan
FS2710 with the same slide/negs.

Moose