[OM] Re: To bE1 or not to bE1?

Subject: [OM] Re: To bE1 or not to bE1?
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:55:46 +0200
Hello Stylianos :)

Stylianos Georgakis schrieb:

> I’m in a terrible mess. I have found a LNIB Olympus E1 and a digital
> Zuiko 14-54 for 1200€ and I have lost my sleep. Two weeks before I would
> swear on the Bible that never will I come into intention to buy a
> digital camera. Anyway as white has turned to black I’ll list some items
> of my OM gear, just to fund this buy. At the moment I need a yes or no.

It sure is a very good price. I have the E-1 for about six weeks now and
it's huge fun. Quality is excellent. No comparison to 300D in my eyes.

*But* (I know you want just *yes or *no but I can't give you that): it
all depends on *which OM gear you would have to trade. Even if you don't
use anything besides the E-1 for some time as long as it's new, my guess
is that you would regret selling OM you really still like.

just my 2 €cents
:Doro