[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:20:46 +0800
Not really, the Lexar is claimed to be 40x and the Ultra II is 66x. BTW, I
count the read speed by USB2.0 port file download to computer throught E-1,
it may not reflex the actual reading speed. Actually, with the Ultra II on
E-1 I "feel" it is faster in other area except write speed which is the same
as Lexar.

C.H.Ling