[OM] Re: Dying Film

Subject: [OM] Re: Dying Film
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:30:58 -0400
I'm late coming to this discussion (I was on vacation and the "vacation"
command to the server didn't work due to some sort of syntax problem), but time
alone is not necessarily "wasted"... seems to be a frequent fallacy of western
culture, don't know about others.  I quite like the interludes of solitude that
allow me to process more than film...

Earl