[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:21:02 +0800
Never heard of power concern with different speed of cards, I believe the
power consumption of different CFs will be similar, or at least not
significant in compare with the power consumption of the whole camera. On
the other hand Microdrive is a concern to many DC design (at least in the
pass) due to the high power consumption but still it is only around 200mA at
3.3V.

C.H.Ling