[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:02:39 -0500
Hi C.H.,
I'm curious about your two cards.  Did you originally buy the 256MB
SanDisk, thinking it was big enough, and then supplement it with the
Lexar 1GB card?  I was thinking of starting with a 512MB card (there's a
Lexar 80x I'm interested in).  I'm not sure how much I'll need (though
one never has enough, right?).

Joel W.