[OM] Re: 180/2 for macro?!

Subject: [OM] Re: 180/2 for macro?!
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:30:24 -0500
Hi Fernando,
I'm glad to hear that your results worked out with the TC.

I had hopes once of working with the 85-250 and enough extension to
focus close enough for macro, but I experienced terrible vignetting
doing that.  I don't remember how much extension I tried now, or whether
there was any amount of extension that was acceptable.

Joel W.