[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:00:01 +0800
I would say I started with a 512MB standard SanDisk with the 10D, it gave
over 85 images on 10D RAW mode. The 256MB SanDisk was purchased later and
expect it can run faster (10D is really slow in RAW mode) but unfortunately
it gave less than 20% speed improvement over my old ScanDisk 512.

I planned for a Europe trip with my family this summer, with the E-1 I was
forced to purchase a 1GB Lexar since the RAW file size is too large, it only
gives 92 image in RAW+SQ mode. 1GB could be good for a whole day (I will
also shoot some slides) and I will download the image to my newly purchased
note book when back to hotel. Memory price is dropping everyday, I will only
purchase the minimum amount that I really need.

C.H.Ling