[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:52:02 -0700
According to the Rob Galbraith site, the faster Lexar cards do up to
7mb/sec in download to computer speed with the fastest card he has found
to date, a Lexar FireWire. Thats over 400mb/min. The fast Sandisks run
more like 11mb/sec, or about 650mb/min. So an under 2 minute time is
certainly possible with Sandisk and close to that with Lexar, but will
depend on specific hardware and software.

Moose