[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:22:59 -0400
OK, I definitely over estimated.  It took just under 4 minutes to copy 224
files, a total of 990 Megabytes from my Lexar 40x 1Gig CF card via a Lexar USB
2.0 multi-format card reader to my SCSI hard disk on my old, 550MgHz computer
With faster bus speeds, high speed HD interfaces, and a modern computer, it'd
be faster.

Skip