[OM] Re: OT Removing Epoxy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Removing Epoxy
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:47:18 +0100
In my experience the epoxy resin bonds better to itself than it does to
smooth metal surfaces.  If that describes where it is located on the tube,
then I would try to get something like a chisel (!) between the epoxy and
the tube to 'lever' the epoxy off in one piece.  If the original perpetrator
was less than careful in cleaning off the surfaces, so much the better.

Piers