[OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:57:32 -0400
I don't have enough data yet to know. Eventually there is something
that collects the dust that will have to be replaced, and it may take
a few years before that happens. I change lenses all the time, use the
OM adapter, extension tube, etc. But I'm also paranoid, change lenses
quickly and try to be careful. Even so, looking in I can see dust particles
on the mirror, but none in my images, yet.

I always wonder about the 50-200 zoom, zooming out the lens
has to suck in a lot air, like a pump.

Wayne

At 08:24 AM 7/28/2004, Matt asked: