[OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:22:36 -0400
I did not have blue sky today, so I shot close to my monitor with lens
on infinity and here is what I got. (down sampled and heavy contrast
via levels in PS)

http://www.zuik.net/om/_3013441.jpg

The overall variation is probably the LCD monitor, but there are three
artifacts present. But looking at the sensor with camera on Bulb I do
not see anything.

Wayne - surprised