[OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:39:36 -0700
Our eyes do not have near the resolution needed to see dust on the
sensor that can make shadowy blobs in the picture. That is not too bad
though. I checked mine recently after my Alaska trip and noticing a
couple of blobs that I had to clone out. When I did the same check
there must have been 20 or 30 blobs, but none so big as yours. But they
were stuck tight. Had to wet clean it 3 times to get it reasonably
clean, but not perfect.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA