[OM] Re: alternative for the olympus 35-70 F4

Subject: [OM] Re: alternative for the olympus 35-70 F4
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:57:47 +0100
Big?  Yes but the Zuiko 35-80 is 50% bigger!
Heavy?  Yes but the Zuiko 35-80 is 64% heavier!!
Not quite as fast as the 3.6 Zuiko?  The gain of the 3.6 against 3.8 at the
long end would be difficult to spot, but is numerically smaller than the
loss of the 3.6 against 2.8 at the short end!

Not to question your choice, James, but to correct potential
misunderstanding by others.

Piers