[OM] Re: Grain with APX100 in Rodinal?

Subject: [OM] Re: Grain with APX100 in Rodinal?
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:10:13 +0200
Hi,

Walt Wayman wrote:
> Nils,
>
> As a long-time and seriously committed Rodinol fan, I use a hypodermic
> syringe to measure the stuff for those 1:50 and 1:100 concoctions.

I just was downtown and got two syringes. That ought to help the 1:50 ratio.

Now i only need to figure out the temperature issue. I can't get the
room any cooler, due to the lack of AC. Maybe I should measure the temp
difference of the 20deg C water during 17min once..

I guess the agitation doesn't change much for grain, rather than
changing the "look" (i.e., mainly accentuated highlights when agitated
less.)

Thanks for all y'all's replies,

--nils