[OM] Re: Warning !! Curmudgeon alert !!

Subject: [OM] Re: Warning !! Curmudgeon alert !!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:08:22 +0100
Curmudgein in the grass doesn't narrow it down much Garry!

I reckon the rollcall was a 1n, 2, 2SP, 3 and 10D (not a typo, granted
admission on the strength of the Zuiko glassware).  And one which is Be**a
not named. R2. With a lens which, in Graham's words "looks like you have
walked into a wall Andrew".  12mm H*liar - I still have a bit of a headache
from looking through the matching V*lander viewfinder.

Piers