[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:57:43 -0700
I guess it is a matter of taste, but even Ansel's LF prints don't look
good to me when they are 8 feet wide, unless I am at least 30 feet
away.

I really think this is a straw man you have set up for rollicking
discussion. Who, of any substance, has claimed that common digital is
better than large format? Of course there is large format digital with
scanning digital backs, but obviously that is not what is being
discussed.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA