[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:00:10 -0700
All my OM mount lenses fit and will work on the new toy with the adapter
I have. So I am a smiley guy. :-)

I do have too many OM mount lenses, I suppose, so if there is a
particular one you want, let me know. Lots of Zuikos, Tamrons and
Tokinas, but, the only Sigma I have is a 600/8. I did get it quite cheap
because it didn't have the filter holder, and it isn't for sale at the
moment. Nice fit and finish than the other non-oem models and hands down
the best filter holder design of the mirror lenses I know of. It was
indeed a couple of years ago I got it. If you actually remember that,
you get a gold star for memory and can go back to the beer. :-)

Moose