[OM] Joel's Dilemma

Subject: [OM] Joel's Dilemma
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:15:20 -0400 (EDT)

Joel,
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but if I were you,  I would back off
and not think about a camera purchase for at least a week.
I think that you got too much advice in too little time.  May be a little cool
off time would help.  Time that you can use to go one more time and establish a
firm list of what's important to you and absorb all the info you got so far.
I apologize in advance for being so naggingly annoying.
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com