[OM] Re: Half-format scanning (PEN + Minolta Multi)

Subject: [OM] Re: Half-format scanning (PEN + Minolta Multi)
From: Roland Ruehl <roland.ruehl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:39:42 -0700
Thanks for the quick reply, James. I use Vuescan, too, for
post-processing. Unfortunately it does not support the batch feeder
(SC100) and manual focus will force me to interrupt the batch scanning.
Can you set the point of focus manually once, and then re-use it for the
following pictures ?

Roland.