[OM] Re: MF scanner for Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: MF scanner for Moose
From: Roland Ruehl <roland.ruehl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:45:48 -0700
I am scanning 6x6 pictures with my Minolta Multi-II. 2800 dpi, and can
scan up to 6x9. I bought it last year because I thought it was the best
scanner for the money - you can buy it for US 500-600 refurbished.
Biggest draw-back is that it doesn't have ICE, dusting is a big pain.
Less of a problem, when you scan at lower resolution, which due to the
format is still reasonable if your target is 8x8 prints or so.

Regards,

Roland.