[OM] Re: Two ways to shoot birds

Subject: [OM] Re: Two ways to shoot birds
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:21:02 +0000
Might very well be.  The eye stripe looks about right, and there's a definite
indication that he is going to have a crest when he grows up.  This area
(Atlanta) is outside their breeding range, and although we often see huge
flocks of waxwings, sometimes in the thousands, during the wintertime, I have
never seen a youngster.  Looks like he's just out of the nest a few days.

Nice shot, too.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from