[OM] Re: Joel's Dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: Joel's Dilemma
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:12:14 -0700
Since I'm an unaffiliated Shaman/mystic/dreamworker with a jungian
tendency, I don't worry about such strictures. :-)

He was a pioneer, but a bit of a stuffed shirt, I suppose. Of course the
pain he was in for his later life from believing that "sometimes a cigar
is only a cigar" and extending that psyhoanalytic maxim to the level of
the material body my have been a contributing factor.

"STAT: A common medical abbreviation which is used to imply urgent or
rush. It is derived from a Latin word "statim" which means immediately."

Moose