[OM] Re: Thoughts on IS - and a Confession.

Subject: [OM] Re: Thoughts on IS - and a Confession.
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:33:43 -0700
Just a note on this, I had the opportunity to shoot a few photos this
weekend with an EOS and try out a few Can*n lenses. There's some really
nice stuff there. That 50 macro and 24 f2.8 are pretty damn nice, IMO.
And the metering and autofocus is pretty amazing in its own right.
Sure, the system is big and clunky and not nearly as svelte and
touchstone-y as my Oly gear, but I felt some twinges of envy. Does this
make me a bad person? ;-)