[OM] Metz 54MZ3

Subject: [OM] Metz 54MZ3
From: Matt Boland <mattboland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 20:36:30 +1000
Hi All,

        thanks to GeoW I have an OM4T in beautiful condition. But now I have
another dilemma!!! Which flash do I chase????

I would like in descending order of importance:
TTL
High Speed Sync
Full Manual Control

I see that the Metz 54MZ3 uses an SCA321 adapter to talk to the OM. I
have a brochure and have had a look at Metz's web site, but I'm not sure
  what features are supported. Is anybody using, or have used in the
past, this flash with a OM4T? Or does anybody know how it works with my
camera?

I could also go with an F280 or any of the T series, depending on what I
wanted to sacrifice. What's the F280 like? The T's?

Regards,

--
Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421