[OM] Re: WTT: 40f2 for 28f2

Subject: [OM] Re: WTT: 40f2 for 28f2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:31:12 -0700
Well, sure, but it is a help for those of use who have too many hoods
lying around and want to know if one will work with a particular lens.
I've actually bought a couple of hoods using guess work and then tested
them that way. If you buy from someone like B&H, you can alays send them
back, but I've been lucky so far. With a rubber hood that is too narrow,
you can simply cut it back until it works.

Moose