[OM] Re: Met my first scumbag on *bay

Subject: [OM] Re: Met my first scumbag on *bay
From: rand <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 15:54:07 -0400
I understand where you are coming from Mjke.  However, I would consider
  500 to 1 odds quite good and not near enough probability to paint the
other 499 with that same brush.  I too have been burnt, but not near
enough times to excise my nose to aggravate my face.  With those kind of
odds, it is most likely that the only one that you will be hurting is
yourself.
IMHO,
Rand E.