[OM] Re: ( OM ) Subject: Kodachrome

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Subject: Kodachrome
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:14:32 -0700
I like Astia quite a lot. Color is very accurate (IMHO), especially skin
tones. Not real contrasty. Just bought a few more rolls. I agree about
the tendency of Provia to go a bit purple.

I used to also use Ektachrome E100S, which, of course, Kodak promptly
discontinued. :-( I've got some rolls of the E100G to try, as it's
supposed to be the "improved" E100S.

---
Scott Gomez