[OM] Delta 400

Subject: [OM] Delta 400
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:22:55 -0600
>From Ag's recommendation to the list, I _finally_ got around to trying some
>Delta 400, developing it in DD-X, scanning it, and putting it on the web.  My
>favorite from the roll is here:
http://homepage.mac.com/markml/leah.jpg

Taken with an OM-1n and 90/2.  The subject is both one of my favorites as well
as the reason that it took about 4 months to complete the process - my daughter
Leah, age 7 months (in the photo).  Delta 400 really is lovely stuff, and I'm a
convert.  Now, to get a roll of Delta 100 and Pan F done...

Mark