[OM] Re: Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: Selling out
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:06:59 -0700
That may be true, but comparison only. I don't think noise is a serious
issue for any DSLR. And I am a skeptical of a Mark II version that will
be significantly different any time soon. There is no serious
competition now, none on the horizon,  and no marketing reason upgrade.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA