[OM] a fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] a fragment of my day
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:10:31 -0500
What a bad day to pick for what follows ...

First, I want to post a photo, just a mundane photo from my normal life.
I've been trying to pull my love of photography into more of the nooks
and crannies of my day. But after the wonderful and delightful photos
that have been posted today, this is mundane indeed.

Then after sharing the hamburger angst of my little bout with the
C-5060, I read of the caviar wretchedness of our beloved Walt, awash in
beer and temptation.

I get no respect.

You all might just as well skip this:

http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/day01.html

Truth be known, I've been constantly delighted and inspired by the work
of the Battison Collective.  We'll all be thankful that there is nothing
that I will post that will cause all those Grahams to stop.  I do at
least want to say, quite seriously, how much I appreciate your
delightful contributions, Graham, and give you credit for the
inspiration.  I don't expect to keep up with you, but maybe I'll make it
through August, exposing the ordinariness of my existence once and for
all.

And Walt ("My Intimate Backyard"), you were a role model too.  Shape up,
buster. ;-)

Yours think I'll go eat worms now,

Joel W.