[OM] Re: Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: Selling out
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:45:51 -0700
Not that quickly. I can't imagine that a 30 year old one will be as much
good as a 30 year old OM is today, but it won't go down like a rock by
any means. The downfall of these likely won't be obsolesence so much as
uneconomic repairs after a few years if they go wrong. The D60 is
'obsolete' compared to the 10D or even the 300D, but still capable of
excellent results and holding its value remarkably well and the 1Ds far
exceeds the D60s capabilities.

Moose