[OM] Re: a fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: a fragment of my day
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:53:06 -0500
Hi Chris,
It makes me sad to think you'll not be able to visit again.  There's
something about the English and the American west.  D.H. Lawrence
(doubtless your favorite author <g>) and all that.  If I can find any
way to shore up the deficit in your absence, I will do it.  Makes me
feel guilty that I haven't maintained the web stuff with any constancy
or freshness.

Yes, I reckon Walt will land on his feet.

Joel W.