[OM] Re: Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: Selling out
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:25:05 +0000
Piers,

To make a very long and sad story really, really short, we proved quite
conclusively something we had heard but didn't actually believe, and that is
that the weakest part of a TR-6 is the rear end (and everything to which it is
attached, too).  After the third differential blew up and did enough damage to
the frame that another one (which we didn't have one of anyway) could be
installed, we moved the 300+ HP engine to a far more appropriate vehicle, a
1954 Chevy pickup, and sold the TR-6 remains for parts.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --