[OM] Re: [OT] Xpan (was Re: Re: Selling out)

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Xpan (was Re: Re: Selling out)
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:20:24 -0400
I love mine, and use it a lot!

"The finish doesn't hold up well, so many are heavily scuffed."
Yup, although I understand the later first version bodies were better.

"shows info in the finder, and has better external viewing of readouts."
there is no excuse why this wasn't in the first version.

    "It moves the film back and forth if you change the format mid-roll to keep
the frame spacing equal."
Absolutely flawless! never missed a space.

I've got all three, and of them, use the 30 the least, he notes with irony. The
90 is really handy, and much more useful than you might think.

Bill Pearce

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.