[OM] Re: I've done it again. auto bellows

Subject: [OM] Re: I've done it again. auto bellows
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:35:08 +0100
>Adam, your pictures are beautiful. I especially like the dragonflies
>and damselflies.

>Did you use any flash for these pictures?

Thanks for the compliment! No flash was used on the dragons or damsels; it
tends to create distracting reflections on the wings. Generally I only use
flash at magnifications of around lifesize and greater; natural light is always
the first choice. Having said that, if I had an OM3ti I'd probably use a lot
more fill-in - the OM4ti is not well equipped for fill-in flash. Thanks for
looking.
Adam