[OM] Re: [OT] Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:00:02 -0400
You do realize this is a religious question, don't you.  Any of the obvious
choices -- the 300D, D70 or even, gasp, the E1 would work well for you.

Me, I own the D70 with the kit lens and it is incredible. I understand the
kit lens with the 300D is good, but not great.  Others would, I am sure
disagree.

Tom